Paddle the Moray Coast – Self Guided
Scotland’s sunniest mainland area, the Moray coast between Inverness in the west and Banff in the east is home to stunning Stand Up Paddleboarding locations. From surfing in Lossiemouth, exploring harbours like Findochty or shallow, friendly beaches like Roseisle, Moray has it all.
Stand Up Paddleboarding Lessons in Moray can be tailored to what you want in the best conditions this versatile area has to offer. Our hire boards will let you fully explore what this area has to offer…….and we haven’t even mentioned Loch Ness!
Heres a few ideas of locations for you:
- NAIRN – With two beaches and the gentle River Nairn, Paddleboarding in Nairn is great for all the family. Its has two gently shelving beaches so its nice and shallow for a long way out. The sunniest place in Scotland, it has a large caravan park and a fantastic harbour to paddle round. When the conditions are good, you will find out hire boards available from the harbour carpark next to central beach. 07788279268 for beach hire information.
- FINDHORN – At high tide the tidal Findhorn bay estuary fills in, making a great location to explore this quaint village with its boats moored along the banks and great bird watching opportunities from your stand up paddleboard.
- HOPEMAN – A huge favourite of ours!. Two golden sand beaches and a quaint harbour make this friendly village a paddleboarding must!. Surf can be found at both beaches which can be surfed at all states of the tide. When its calm, pick a direction for exploring the many tiny coves only accessible by sea.
- LOSSIEMOUTH – Two large majestic beaches make Lossiemouth fantastic for Paddleboarding. The West Sands has lots of rockpools and promontaries, great for a rockhopping adventure, while the East Beach is the start of 10 miles of golden sands running all the way to Spey Bay. Surfing can be fantastic on the East Beach, while at high tide, the River Lossie fills in, offering fantastic family friendly conditions.
- LOCH NESS – Stand Up Paddleboarding on Loch Ness is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with Nessie!. Using our inflatable hire boards, Loch Ness offers many great locations to get on the water whether on its northern A82 side or on the quieter southern road, for example at Southend, where one member of the Paddle Surf Scotland team even managed to surf once!
Hire Boards for only £100 per week (140USD)
We deliver and pick up our Hire Boards to you in Inverness, the routes official start and finish.
Our Boards are inflatable and pack down easily into a large backpack, we also provide a wetsuit and buoyancy too.
We can help you with advice on the best places to go, whether it is touring, surf or wilderness that you are interested in.Hire Boards for only £100 per week (140USD)
This trip is hosted by Paddle Surf Scotland Paddle Surf Scotland is Scotland’s Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons and Hire Specialists
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Paddle Pro & Business