Perfect Paddles Recommended Course
Upgrade your membership to save $10% on on this course
Rob Casey is a highly experienced SUP instructor guide started PSUPA instructor certifications, Kayak and SUP guides, and is an award winning Getty Images photographer. We are super stoked to offer his online courses! Rob is generously offering our members a Buddy Deals discount as well.
Core Skills You’re Learn:
- Alternatives to standing up
- Step by step video and instructions for standing up plus tips if you’re having difficulty
- Falling is normal! Learn to fall safely
- How to climb back on your board no matter your body type or board type.
- How to install a fin and leash
- Inflatable SUP tips
- Tips for purchasing the right board
- Paddling clothing
- How to paddle straight
- Balance tips for flat and rough water
- How to launch from a dock
- How to turn easily
- How to carry your board and car-top it
- Pre-Trip Checklist so you will be prepared and never forget anything
- Prepare your car for paddling with an easy car-top system
- Paddling Clothing – What to wear and when
- What to pack for day trips
Plus - Get the Best Apps for:
- Marine forecasts
- Tracking ships
- Determining tides and currents.
- Wind forecast apps
Learn How to Climb on your Board
Learn different ways for climbing on your board. Not everyone can climb on easily. Get tips on remounting for larger folks and those with less upper body strength.
Get Bomber Stability Skills
Find out how to stay stable and drier on flat, rough water and boat wakes.
Learn how to walk your board and spin 360's with the pivot / buoy turn.
Learn How to Paddle on your Own
Gain skills for paddling on your own safely and with confidence.
Find out how to plan trips, determine forecast, tides and currents and wind.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.