Experience the thrill of walking on water… or paddling while standing up!
This lesson/trip is the perfect way to get your feet wet (most literally) while having a guide share the Santa Barbara waterfront with you.
Skills we cover:
- How to transition from kneeling to standing.
- How to use the paddle to move forward and steer.
- How to maintain stability.
- Navigation in confined waterways.
- How to fall and get back on (don’t worry, we give you a wetsuit!)
After the first hour at the beach practicing the skills, we’ll venture out to the harbor mouth and poke our boards into the open ocean testing your skills as we paddle around the pier and towards East Beach.
What To Bring
- Bathing Suit and Towel
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Positive attitude 🙂
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.