Slovenia SUP Safari – SUP experience you won't forget
Always wanted to explore the beautiful nature and emerald waters of Slovenia?
Does lake Bled, Slovenian Adriatic sea, alpine lake Bohinj and the old town of Ljubljana make your SUP mind wander?
In coop with Paddle Up Slovenia we offer a 5 day SUP Safari through the country and paddle at the most beautiful and pristine SUP spots Slovenia. For the third time we'll organize this unforgettable trip with Paddle up Slovenia.
Program for Slovenia SUP Safari:
Day 1 - Arrival to Ljubljana, preferably early morning flight, put your luggage in the hotel and visit Ljubljana old town individually or as a group, depending on your time of arrival. Meet and greet dinner in one of Ljubljana many delicious restaurants.
Day 2 – 5 we will decide what spot we will paddle each day, depending on water and weather conditions, so you can enjoy your paddle to the max and we have some awesome spots to choose from:
• Ljubljanica river, that meanders through the marshes arround Ljubljana, then we paddle below bridges of Ljubljana to Ljubljana old town. You have two length options longer apr. 28 kilometers downstream, if that's too long we can also make a shorter 18 kilometer paddle. This is to discuss on the spot and each participant can choose one of both distances. After the paddle we will have lunch and walk up to the Ljubljana old castle and check out the great views and the route we just paddled.
• Two alpine lakes in one day extravaganza – first we'll paddle the gem amongst European lakes… beautiful lake Bled – approx. 6 km. After lunch we will paddle pristine and truly unspoiled alpine lake Bohinj – approx 10 km paddle or you can choose to just paddle around on your own and enjoy the scenery.
• Slovenian Adriatic sea. We will decide which spot we paddle on the day due to wind and sea conditions, approx 12 km paddle. We can choose from variety of spots – from completley secluded salt plant canals, to more exposed and choppy locations, all depending on what sea and sky has to offer on that day
• Paddle tour at Trboje lake/gorges of Sava river, or lake Velenje where you paddle above sunken village and cole mine shafts - approx 10 km. After the last sup tour it's time for lunch at a local restaurant.
As we will stay in a hotel in Ljubljana we will drive to our paddle spot in the van each day. After breakfast we will drive to one of above mentioned SUP spots. After a paddle we will have a delicious dinner at a local restaurant and then we will return back to the hotel.
After last day paddle we will transfer you to the airport and in case you choose to stay in Slovenia a bit longer, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Ljubljana.
*This SUP Safari is for experienced paddlers!
Price for this 5 days Slovenia SUP Safari €725($817 USD),-
- Transfers to and from location
- Transfer to the airport on the day of departure
- Hotel accommodation in double room including breakfast
- Guiding along the route with SUP instructor (not tourist guide)
- Entrance fees to lakes, parking money and visit to the Ljubljana castle
- Drinks and light snacks in the van
- Single room – €90($101 USD)
- Board, paddle and leash rental - €70($79 USD)
This price excludes:
- Flight tickets
- Transfer from airport to the hotel on the day of arrival
- All lunches, dinners, drinks etc…
- All entrance fees not mentioned in the program
- Health/travel insurance
- Extra night(s) hotel
* Please note, that you need to arrange your own full health and travel insurance valid in Slovenia to have full assistance in case you need it.
As we need to reserve rooms, van and boards we will ask for a downpayment of 50% as soon as the event has a GO (minimum of 6 people) and the rest of the payment can be done on a later stadium.
We will organise this SUP Safari if minimum of 6 persons sign up. If you want to come with us let us know asap so we can reserve your bed, board and spot in our van!
Sign up and more information via [email protected]
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Consider Registering as a Basic or SUPer Supporter to Reveal this Buddy Deal